Father Pitt believes that buildings in public parks should all look like this: neat and attractive, with some suggestion that they might have been built by gnomes. It was built in 1910 from a design by Shepley, Rutan and Coolidge, the successors to H. H. Richardson. In the foreground we see one of the splendid dolphin drinking fountains designed for Pittsburgh’s parks by Frank Vittor.
Why should the beautiful die?
Schenley Park Café and Visitor Center
See a random picture
and become a better person